Opened in 2012, IXcellerate Moscow One is a stand alone datacentre in Moscow, set over a 15,000m² campus. Expansion phases have the potential to increase the colocation floor space to over 5000m², with power feeds planned up to 13.7 MVA.
- Total Campus Area
- Technical Space
- 580sqm (Phase1) and 5,000sqm (Future Phases)
- Building 1
- Steel frame with concrete slabs
- Floor loading
- Building Height
- Ceiling Height
- Floor Tiles
- 600mm x 600mm
- Floor Void
- Access to Building
- Office Space
- Meeting rooms, conference rooms, delivery, storage and staging area, project rooms and office space
- Fibre Entry
- Three diverse routes
Conveniently located within Moscow’s MKAD Ring Road
- Multiple fibre entries from multiple carriers ensure completely redundant connections
- Local Connections
- Multiple local access carriers provide reliable and affordable connections to/from Moscow One
- Internet Exchange
- Benefit from direct connectivity on MSK-IX within Moscow One
Data Center Features
- Power Feed
- 1.4 MVA fully rated 10,000 Volt diverse feeds expansion currently planned up to 13.7 MVA
- Power on Site
- Current: 2 x 1MW transformers
- 2 x 600 kVA (P1)
- N+1 Generators; 2N UPS; N+20% for CRACs
- 2 x 400kVA with upgrade ability to 4 x 400kVA in P1
- High frequency, low energy, CAT II luminaries
- 99.999% guaranteed to customer PDU conditional on customer taking dual feeds
- Temperature Set Point
- 22C +/- 4C
- N+1; N+N for UPS, N+20% for CRACs
- Cooling Capacity
- Rated for assimilation of heat gains.
- Humidity Set Point
- 42.5% +/- 17.5%
- Access to Site
- 24x7x365 on site security team, proximity and biometric protection.
- Security on Site
- 31 day recorded 24h video from 24 on-site CCTV cameras, monitored 24/7 from IXcellerate NOC.
- IXCellerate proprietary SNMP-based system with multimodal warning transmission system.
- Cable Management
- Full cable inventory and cable management instruction.
- Customer Support
- Remote hands, NOC access, Cross-Connects, reception and storage of equipment.
- VESDA Fire Alarm System.
- HI FOG mist system.